- Phyloreference Curation Tool: Web-based tool for curating published phylogenetic clade definitions to phyloreference expressions.
- phylo2owl: Tool to convert phylogenies to OWL ontologies.
- David Carral, Pascal Hitzler, Hilmar Lapp, Sebastian Rudolph. On the Ontological Modeling of Trees. In: Proceedings of the 8th Workshop on Ontology Design and Patterns, WOP 2017, co-located with the 16th International Semantic Web Conference, ISWC2017, Vienna, Austria, October 2017. http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2043/. Also on arXiv, arXiv:1710.05096 [cs.AI].
- Vaidya G, Lapp H, Cellinese N (2016) “Creating computable definitions for clades using the Web Ontology Language (OWL).”
Presentation at TDWG 2016, Santa Clara de San Carlos, Costa Rica. (video; ours is the second talk in that session, starting at around 16:30)
- Vaidya G, Lapp H, Cellinese N (2016) “The Semantic Clade.” Presentation at the 2016 Evolution Meetings, Austin TX. (video)
- Cellinese N, Lapp H (2016) “Integrating data with phylogenies, at scale.” Presentation at the Final Phenotype RCN Summit, held on February 26-28 at Biosphere2 in Arizona.
- Cellinese N, Lapp H (2015) “Integrating data at the Tree of Life scale using computable clade definitions.” Presentation at the 2015 International Union of Biological Science Meeting in Berlin, Germany.
- Cellinese N, Lapp H (2015) “An ontology-based system for querying Life in a post-taxonomic age.” Presentation at the 2015 TDWG Meeting in Nairobi, Kenya.